8/09 Windows installed and we paid for in full. 10/09 subcontracter filed a lien against us and Dreamquest, claiming Dreamquest did not pay him, Hunter Johnson. Subcontractor H.Johnson and owner Thomas Taggart have not resolved this and claim WE owe $1750. This is $1000 over what Dreamquest appartently wants to pay H. Johnson.

Beware of doing business with anyone who uses subcontractors as they have the right to do this whether or not you pay for servgices and products.

It has been 6 months and still not resolved. Made an appointment and spoke with our attorney to resolve this legally.

Had an Experience with Dreamquest?

Comments

Please note: This is bad company is Dreamquest in Briarcliff, NY.

Tom Taggert and Dreamquest took an $800.00 dollar deposit from me for work they never performed. 4 months later, they still have not returned the funds to me. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE...THEY ARE THIEVES!!!

The money owed to to Hunter Johnson is legally held in escroe by Dreamquests attourney, and a letter was written to Hunter Johnson be Dreamquests attourney that the money owed, would be relesed upon removal of lean. Since then the lean is removed from the candidus'es home, please update your complaint.

Highster Mobile - Lies. Highster Mobile "Purchased BECAUSE it was a lifetime access purchase. That was the reason. 8 months later, I'm locked out with no warning, no ability to save my data. The website STILL..." Read more Cyberlink - No customer support after purchase! MINUS 10 STARS!!!!! Cyberlink "I have searched for hours and days, weeks & months!!!! I still haven't been able to fix my issue, I can't use YouCam7 with Zoom or FB or even Skype!..." Read more Ippc Technologies - Negligent Monitoring Software from IPPC Impulse Control Ippc Technologies "Negligent, incompetent, or just all bad are just some ways to describe any company that takes 3 months to apply a patch necessary for their software to be compatible with..." Read more Domainracer - Excellent services for a great price Domainracer "Their SSD-based hosting offering is excellent bang, and the few issues I've encountered were addressed quickly and competently, with no follow-up required.As reseller customers are happy with their web hosting..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more